quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Abe Sapien

I really love Hellboy and the comic's assemble of characters, so when David commissioned a black and white drawing of Abe Sapien from me, it was really a pleasure to draw the guy. It was almost a first, too - at least, it was the first time I drew something besides a head shot of Abe Sapien.





David was happy with the drawing, and that's what matters most. You can visit his blog here.
If you're interest in getting a commission from me, you know how to reach me! I'll post my rates really soon. I haven't really had time for commissions lately, but probably, from now on, I'll be able to squeeze in a couple every now and then. So get in touch!

2 comentários:

  1. great work you have done ;:D i like your style seeya around

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked this piece :) Thanks for following as well!

    ResponderEliminar