quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Fnac + drawing process video

Last weekend I had the chance to join a few of my artist friends for a small FNAC pannel dedicated to the most recent Zona publications. I talked a little bit about my work process, and in the end I played a small time lapse video, in which I drew, pencils-to-inks, a simple illustration of Alfaiate Martins, the villain from the comic I just finished posting here ("Empregado precisa-se"). I'll leave you with a couple of photos and then the video. I hope you dig it!






1 comentário:

  1. :-)
    O video está muito bom.
    Belo trabalho, as usual.

    Foi pena não teres ido a Beja, mais uma vez esteve-se bem. Com tanta azáfama até me esqueci de comprar a última Zona.
    A ver se convences o FIL e o André a fazerem uma sessão dessas numa FNAC cá para o Sul.
    :-)
    Até um dia destes.

    ResponderEliminar