segunda-feira, 28 de junho de 2010

Getting a life

Since I now have the reputation of being somewhat of a Scott Pilgrim nut, I have to keep that up. Last week I came across a couple of free hours to make a drawing and this is what I came up - a drawing inspired by Scott Pilgrim's movie trailer. I finished coloring it today. I'll update this post with the linework when I get the original drawing back (I wasn't home when I drew it). I hope you enjoy this!

And hey, movie distributors. Please make this movie open in Portuguese theaters. The sooner, the better. Deal?

2 comentários:

  1. pois é, tenho que dizer que isto ta assim GENIAL em todos os lugares que veja este desenho do scott! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gostei bastante do que vi por aqui. E o mais engraçado é que eu já seguia a Garagem de Kubrick, que considero ser uma bd muito boa que faz humor com algumas situações dos filmes. Mas agora que descobri o teu blogue, passarei por cá, garantidamente mais vezes.

    ResponderEliminar