sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2011

Happy Halloween

Since it's almost Halloween, here are a couple of Halloween related pieces for you:

I drew this simple Nosferatu for Monster Month! I was planning on doing a bunch more drawings, but I just realized we’re nearing the end of October and I won’t have time to draw more Monster Month submissions. Bummer. If so, I hope you liked this one. You can check it out over at Monster Month.




In addition to this, Chris Haley drew a pretty kick ass black and white set of Halloween-related characters and made them available for people to color. The drawings were too much fun and I couldn’t resist, so here’s Chris Haley’s young mummy dressed up as frankenstein with my colors on it.



Make sure you check out the other drawings over at Chris’ Tumblr, and make sure you check out the webcomic Let’s Be Friends Again. It’s pretty much my favorite webcomic.

Have a happy and safe Halloween, you guys!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário