terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Kubrick's Garage 23

After my hiatus, nothing better to catch up with posting than with a Kubrick's Garage I hadn't posted yet, Kubrick's Garage number 23. This one I didn't translate, because either way I don't think the joke would get across - this is a gag that involves not only old Indiana Jones, but also a portuguese movie (O Crime do Padre Amaro) that, big as it was in my country, isn't really big outside its borders. But hey, all you need to know is that there's a refrigerator gag and I hope you enjoy the drawings anyway! As always, don't forget to click on the page to fullview.


I have a new computer - a laptop - and I'm still getting used to the screen. The colors come off very differently from what they used to in my old monitor, so I have to adjust myself a little and practice the coloring on this new machine.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário