quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2011

Fourth ZvC personalized edition

And so we arrive to the fourth, and last, personalization of a Zombies vs. Cheerleaders issue (basically because I don't have any more issues left to sell). For those of you that don't know, I worked on the cover colors (with lines drawn by Mark Slater) for an issue of the comic Zombies vs. Cheerleaders. This one went to Rui Rolo, I had the pleasure of drawing four Naruto characters for him. It was a bit of challenge because it has been a long time since I last saw a Naruto episode (I used to be a big fan in the beginning, but when the show started dragging I pretty much quit watching), but all in all it was a lot of fun. Here are some photos for you to check out the drawings. I hope you enjoy them.

1 comentário:

  1. Ficaram mesmo bem :-)
    Conseidero-me um afortunado por ser o possuidor de uma de um dos teus belos trabalhos.
    Obrigado.

    ResponderEliminar