terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

Here's to a new blog beginning

Hello, visitor!

Welcome to my new blog. You might have come here from my other blog, my deviantart page or another of my internet hang outs. And, if I already have so many places were I update and post my art, why create a new one? Well, bottom line is, my other blog, as much as I like it, is kind of poorly organized and has a lot of personal posts in it, not related to art. And that's why I wanted to have a place where I could focus solely on art, post complete pieces and sketches and basically gather it all in one place, which I'll hopefully keep better organized. So, I hope you'll enjoy your stay! You're more than welcome to start following the blog and share your opinions with me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário